THE SANGRUR CENTRAL COOPERATIVE BANK LTD. SANGRUR
The Sangrur Central Coop.Bank Ltd. Sangrur was established in 1951. It has completed 64 years of public service in District Sangrur as well as Barnala. This licensed bank is presently rendling various types of services through its wide network of 62 branches in Sangrur & Barnala district. At present the affairs of the bank are being run by the Authorized Committee headed by Sh. Pooran Chand Joshi Deputy Registrar Coop.Societies Sangrur.
Special feature of the bank:-
1. Bank is providing rural finance to approximately 134000 farmers through 290 PACS.
2. All the branches of the bank have been computerized including Head office.
3. All branches have facilities RTSG,NEFT,ABPS etc.
4. All branches are compatible receiving of subsidiary under ABPS(Direct Benefit transfer.
5. Various type of deposit schemes are available e.g Sehkari Bank Bima Yozna(linked with personal accidental insurance of Rs.1.00 lakhs /3.00 lakhs/5.00 lakhs,At present bank has approximately 70000 bima yozna account holder .Insurance claim cases of 375 beneficiaries under this scheme have been settled till date)saving account,long term deposit account,recurring deposit ,current account etc.
6. Various loan facilities are available such as S.T. Loan farmers ,M.T. loan ,Non farm sector, Vehicle loan,Cash credit for farmers& traders, House loan both for Rural and Urban public,Consumer durable loan for salary earners as well as Non salary earners ,Personal loan ,Loan against property ,Loan against rental income,Diary loan,Two wheeler exclusively for farmers etc.
Bank is planning to introduce IT enabled services like netbanking ,ATM, etc.
For any other information regarding bank any one of the following key personnel may be contacted.
|1||Sh. Bhupinder Singh||Managing Director||97819-57057|
|2||Sh. Vishal Garg||District Manager||98141-08583|
|3||Sh. Surinder Singh||Senior Manager||98140-39257|